Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
We are looking for a passionate & process-driven Product Operations Manager who is going to elevate our customer engagements and how we partner with customer success to manage customer product gaps.
As a Product ops manager, you will report to the Senior Product Operations Manager and will be working with the Enable Product Management team to define and implement consistent operational practice across the entire cross-functional team. In this role, you will organise and systematise product practices which empower Product Managers and Designers, while unblocking our Customer Success team.
- Lead the process, documentation, and activities required to manage customer product gaps: prioritizing, orchestration, etc.
- Manage the cross-team dependencies required to successfully address customer product gaps (discovery, solutioning, development, delivery).
- Communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the details related to their gaps.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product roadmap & deliveries to ensure prioritized / delivered customer product gaps and feedbacks are appropriately communicated.
- Maintain a strong working relationship across the organization (Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, etc.) built on trust, accountability, and commitment to outcomes.
- Be familiar with agile product development and release methodologies.
Core Competencies and Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience and a record of success in roles with an emphasis on project management, professional communication, and prioritization.
- Strong communicator and comfortable in difficult customer facing engagements.
- Project management certification a strong asset.
- Curious with a passion for product management and problem-solving, both conceptually and analytically.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.