Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
Enable is searching for a Senior IT Support Specialist to support end-users of a rapidly growing international SaaS provider.
We are seeking a talented IT professional with six years of industry experience. A passion for technology, willingness to accept a challenge, and a drive to develop skills and problem-solving capabilities are key attributes. This is an exciting role with excellent career and salary opportunities, offering the chance to work within a team of skilled and experienced IT professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor IT support tickets, responding to tickets or assigning to the team as appropriate.
- Provide technical support to end-users via tickets, phone, email, or in person.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network systems.
- Procurement and provisioning of computer equipment.
- Install and configure computer hardware and software (inclusive of SaaS).
- Maintain and upgrade computer systems.
- End-user account administration and configuration.
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues.
- Provide training and technical guidance to end-users.
- Maintain documentation of technical processes and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain IT inventory and asset management.
- Collaborate with other IT staff members to ensure the smooth operation of systems.
- Conduct research to identify new technologies and best practices for improving IT operations.
- Running and contributing to proactive complex discreet IT projects.
- Mentorship of more junior team members and assist with their skills development.
- Working closely with other team functions, seniors, and management.
- Performing IT inductions to new hires independently.
- Evangelise IT services when interacting with other functions.
What you should have:
- At least six years’ experience as a senior IT support professional.
- A degree in IT, Computing, Computer Science, or another relevant subject.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, providing quick responses while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High standard of written communication.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team - Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Experience supporting executive and high-level team members.
- Adaptable to changing technologies and possess a strong customer service mindset.
- Knowledge of Risk Management principles and ISO 27001 best practices.
- Understanding of compliance control environments.
- Understanding of CIS best practice principles.
- Experience in supporting both macOS and Windows users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and MS Teams.
- Experience in SaaS product administration (e.g. Zoom, Salesforce).
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.