Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
As a Senior Product Manager at fabric, you’re responsible for shaping the future of commerce. You’re passionate about enabling businesses of all sizes to grow and evolve their capabilities to fuel their business growth. We work on complex problems across the spectrum of Commerce, SaaS, distributed systems, analytics, search, identity, transactions and payments, subscriptions, and much more.
- Responsible for the product roadmap, including: Vision, market and competitive intelligence, requirements, prioritization, adoption, communication, sales and presales support, training, partner support, and marketing support.
- Research market trends, present data to senior leadership, and successfully influence outcomes that contribute to the company’s mission and growth.
- Collaborates closely with Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, acting as the full product owner by clearly articulating the “why” behind the product and the problems that it solves.
- Proven experience partnering with and enabling sales and delivery teams so they are set up for success when selling and implementing our products, aligned with the product roadmap.
- Sets goals and measures to define what success looks like for the products they are working on, and how the teams contribute to these goals.
- Simplifies complexity by analyzing and problem solving complicated issues, works towards solutions with speed and urgency, and creates standardization across the product offering.
- Prioritizes features and enhancements to discern between urgent and important, and important vs. obvious.
- Provides data analytics and insights to infer product behavior and performance from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Communicates with stakeholders across fabric at all levels and externally to partners.
- Documents research and requirements relentlessly to ensure speed of execution.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience in e-commerce.
- A subject matter expert working in e-Commerce and meaningful experience building and shipping products
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such from product vision to scaling, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction, collaborating with Design and Engineering teams.
- Experience clearly articulating product features, benefits and differentiators to Sales, Marketing, and partners.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- High degree of ownership and accountability, with a demonstrated track record of owning products end-to-end with clear measures of success.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to pivot quickly.