Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
The Senior Technical Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating multiple projects in the eCommerce technologies domain that require partnership and coordination in various engineering, product teams and other business units.
The successful candidate will be a synthesizer of information so that the teams you serve can maintain situational awareness of the program status. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. You will work with Product Management, Engineering Managers, Engineers, QA, UX Designers and Operations teams to deliver features that meet market needs, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Manage and scale engineering programs by defining milestones and success criteria, and successful delivery.
- Understand, estimate, and communicate the end-to-end solution and implementation path to execute large, complex programs.
- Coordinate between cross-functional teams to set clear expectations about responsibilities to customers and stakeholders.
- Contribute design and architecture-related knowledge to develop and drive technical solutions alongside engineering teams.
- Focus on driving automation and process improvements.
- Deliver written and verbal reports to senior leadership.
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of prior experience in engineering program/project management.
- Experience in managing and/or building large-scale web applications utilizing techniques such as load balancing and auto-scaling, decoupled systems, designing for failure, caching, data persistence, and monitoring.
- You have guided teams by using Agile Scrum methodologies to deliver software.
- You have guided project managers across multiple projects to achieve large objectives while meeting key results.
- You are comfortable creating and maintaining Jira Roadmaps to manage complex projects and programs.
- You have experience administrating the Atlassian suite of tools, mainly Jira and Confluence.
- You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex technical programs to a non-technical audience.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.