Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As fabric’s VP Finance, you have the desire and ability to grow a business through partnership, analysis, and sound business fundamentals.
In this role, you will own and evolve our planning and forecasting processes, measure and present financial and non-financial metrics, and drive business insights across the company to build, optimize, and scale a go-to-market model that enables retail and ecommerce businesses to grow.
As a key leader at fabric, you will serve as the financial interface between Finance and other highly cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for delivering value-added analyses that lead to thoughtful decision-making. You will bring best practices to operating the business and advise on business strategy. You will monitor performance against the initiatives of the company and will be one of the principal financial voices on the leadership team. The VP Finance is a key strategic partner to the CFO.
You dive in to understand and act on all activities associated with high-growth businesses. You are humble and curious. You possess a strong collaborative approach and are able to build effective relationships with cross-functional departments to deliver accurate results. You seek to understand business drivers, KPIs, and blockers. You have strong organizational and communication skills and are able to balance competing priorities. You take initiative and are able to work in a dynamic environment across all levels of management, functions, and geographies. You are confident, energetic, demonstrate good judgment, and are able to influence outcomes globally.
- Provide leadership to the Company's finance functions and build fabric’s FP&A team.
- Lead, manage, and scale the corporate and strategic finance functions (team, system implementation, and process development) through periods of rapid growth.
- Own all financial reporting, budgeting, financial analysis, risk management, and internal reporting to leadership and the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Drive financial initiatives across a broad array of activities within an industry-leading company.
- Balance leadership and management skills with a hands-on approach to financial reporting functions.
What you bring to the table:
- +10 years experience in financial leadership positions at public companies, high-growth private companies, and/or in the investment banking, investing, and consulting industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or a related technical field. MBA, a plus.
- Deep understanding of building a SaaS business. Understanding of US GAAP, a plus.
- Proven ownership of financial reporting, processes, models, and key metrics in multi-faceted businesses.
- Independent and critical judgment within established systems to make recommendations that improve processes.
- Managerial and executive presence to persuade others to achieve excellence and to foster an environment of openness and teamwork.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.
This role will receive a competitive salary, along with a variable compensation, equity and benefits. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's compensation - including a candidates professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base salary for this role will be between USD 215k to USD 285,000.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.