We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Where we hire:
This role can be located in California, Washington State, Massachusetts, Texas or New York.
Your next career:
fabric is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in Deep Learning modeling specializing in retail and commerce optimization. You will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing advanced machine learning solutions from scratch to enhance the performance, efficiency, and customer experience of our clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design and deploy ML algorithms, models, and systems that drive insights and automation within our platform.
- Algorithm Development: Research, design, and develop machine learning models and algorithms tailored to e-commerce use cases, including recommendation systems, demand forecasting, pricing/inventory optimization, and fraud detection.
- Data Processing: Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to collect, preprocess, and analyze large datasets, ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Model Training: Train and fine-tune Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning / Causal models using state-of-the-art techniques, incorporating both structured and unstructured data sources.
- Model Deployment: Extensive experience working with machine learning / deep learning libraries and toolsets (C++/Java//Python preferred). Familiar with AWS or GCP ML tools ensuring scalability, reliability, and real-time performance.
- Continuous Improvement: Monitor model performance, identify areas for improvement, and iterate on existing solutions to enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to integrate machine learning features into the SaaS platform.
- Research & Innovation: Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning and e-commerce. To be able to build quick prototypes for multiple use cases to explore green field opportunities across the ecommerce space
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of ML models, processes, and solutions for future reference.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in machine learning, deep learning, and data analysis, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and familiarity with ML libraries/frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistical modeling and data analysis techniques.
- Experience in working with e-commerce-related large data (TB+ preferred) and concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
The base salary for this role will be between USD 150k to USD 210k.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.