We are looking for a Customer Experience Process Trainer to train our ops teams by conducting interactive process training sessions. The Process trainer is accountable for the execution of training for all pathways in the customer experience (CX) teams.
The ideal candidate should facilitate on-the-job coaching, prepare training material and organize training sessions for the CX teams. The candidate should evaluate and improve processes and systems to advance the learning efficacy and productivity across all the CX teams.
- Define and document standard operation processes (SOP) for customer support teams and proactively define roadblocks, track progress of surfacing risks & execute risk mitigation strategies.
- Schedule training initiatives, track training completion, and report out on training progress.
- Maintain process directory and updated records for all formal customer service documentation.
- Drive projects to improve training effectiveness and respond quickly and effectively to changing business needs and priorities.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts. Drive best practices for training delivery across all processes.
- Ability to work independently and act as the first point of contact for all the new hires until handed over to the production team.
- Ensure smooth transition of new hires from training to production to keep up the customer experience standards.
- Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 4 - 6 years of experience as a process trainer in the healthcare/ insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Hands-on experience on MS Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and prepare training material.
- Should be comfortable working with G Suite/or Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred qualifications (Not Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional design, English or Business.
- Any experience in the TPA/Insurance Broking industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with any of the Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Soft Skills Trainer Certification will be advantageous.