Work with our Portfolio Companies.
Making your next career move? Check out the openings at our Portfolio Companies.
Phenom People is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product team in Ambler, PA 19002, USA. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Conversational AI and a strong understanding of product development and management.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the product roadmap and strategy for our Conversational AI product. This includes working with stakeholders to define product requirements, managing the product development process, and ensuring the product meets customer needs. The Product Manager will also be responsible for driving product adoption and usage, and for monitoring and analyzing product performance.
• Develop and manage the product roadmap and strategy for our Conversational AI product
• Work with stakeholders to define product requirements
• Manage the product development process
• Ensure the product meets customer needs
• Drive product adoption and usage
• Monitor and analyze product performance
• Identify and prioritize product features
• Develop and maintain product documentation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of product management experience
• Proven track record of successful product launches
• Strong understanding of product development and management
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience with Conversational AI a plus
What you've done:
Something looks off?