Phenom is seeking a Customer Value Manager (CVM). The CVM will engage with Phenom customers globally to drive adoption and usage of Phenom’s TXM platform, which translates into Value attainment for our customers, and provides a solid foundation for securing further platform expansion and ultimately, net retention. The Customer Value Manager will have phenomenal customer experience, SaaS adoption experience, and business acumen to drive customer value, adoption and retention. In this role, you will serve our phenomenal clients and join in the disruptive technology and thought leadership in Global Talent Experience Management (TXM).
What you'll do:
- Deliver business impact, innovation and relevant value for your customers by understanding their key business objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Drive value of deployed solutions for all customers in your portfolio, thus driving retention and providing strategic recommendations to deliver additional value through the optimization of existing solutions and adoption of new solutions in the TXM platform
- Educate customers on new product capabilities and position value propositions for platform expansion
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Implementation, Support, Development and Account Management to develop deeper connections with our customers and ensure a smooth customer journey
- Establish and manage key stakeholder, program owner and end user relationships post-signature and own and drive these relationships post-go live
- Create success & adoption plans with key stakeholder following sales handover to understand what success looks like and define expectations for the partnership
- Lead business process and best practice consulting with stakeholders and project owners
- Oversee Champions training and certification, and deliver persona-based end user training and host regular office hours for end users through go live and oversee early adoption period, continually monitoring adoption metrics and adjusting enablement plan as needed to maximize value
- Business as Usual engagement:
- Conduct regular scheduled customer check-ins
- Monitor product adoption and optimization
- Prepare and deliver periodic Strategic Business reviews
- Deliver ongoing enablement as needed throughout partnership
- Share best practices ideas, success stories, product information, and relevant Phenom news
- Support/drive customer campaigns and log touchpoint and success plays in Totango
- Partner with Account Management (AM) to drive renewal strategy and attain retention targets, as well as assisting the AM to execute on expansion strategy for all accounts in portfolio
#LI-REMOTE Work Experience
What you've done:
- 5+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role in a SaaS solution, HR Technology preferred
- Experience using technology, metrics, and reporting to manage a customer support function
- Excellent relationship building skills and strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives and managing client expectations
- Experience managing products, product offerings and customer experience with products
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Work and adapt within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Be Healthy: Happiness is key to being the version of yourself. That’s why we offer many health and wellness programs to promote your physical and mental well-being.
- Enjoy the Perks: To keep you happy at work, we offer tons of perks including unlimited coffee and tea, catered meals, and many more extras in every office
- Care for Family: We are Phamily! Time with your family is important, which is why we offer leave for new parents.
- Time Away: You deserve time away from work! Enjoy our Unlimited Vacation Policy to spend with family and friends.