The One Global Delivery (OGD) Governance Team at Phenom is responsible for establishing a clear framework for managing its processes, accountabilities, tools, and data. The Operations Analyst, Business Analytics will support the company’s mission by leveraging relationship building skills, problem identification skills, and service excellence to drive a culture of continuous improvement in support of the customer journey. This is a perfect role if you enjoy linking business goals and challenges to technology solutions, bringing talented groups of Phenoms together to work effectively across and within departments and helping a billion people find the right job!
We are looking for an outstanding Operations Analyst, Business Analytics to join our OGD team responsible for services delivery. In this role, you will help the business understand the health, effectiveness, and areas of improvement within the services delivery part of the business. You will leverage your talents to help govern, influence, and establish standards for key processes, capacity planning, resource request and fulfillment, delivery methodology, operational tools & data, and team enablement. As part of this role, you will also drive accountability and problem root cause identification across departments to discover what isn’t working and what has to change, as well as execute on those ideas for change.
- Identify, analyze, understand, and action operational issues (people/process/technology blockers) including data quality standards, process compliance, performance, and other dimensions.
- Use data to understand the business operation, opportunities, and challenges by designing and building BI reports using various tools including SQL, Looker, Mavenlink, Salesforce, Excel, and others.
- Recommend and implement remediation strategies to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness, and measure results.
- Manage cross-functional processes to drive efficiency, reduce customer onboarding duration, improve quality of output and overall customer experience.
- Design and issue Customer Satisfaction surveys and other problem-identification and feedback techniques.
- Create, maintain, and improve process documentation and work instructions for Phenom team members within the OGD organization.
- Assess organizational knowledge of process standards and support education campaigns and related initiatives.
- Execute process compliance audits to drive accountability and adherence to standards.
- 3+ years of progressive experience demonstrating strong analytical skills, especially in using data to understand operational inefficiencies, and manage improvements, including the application of technology solutions to core business problems, and measure results.
- 3+ years of hands-on cross-functional process design and implementation
- Demonstrated experience with data, relational models, SQL, data transformations, and related best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to specify and develop BI reports (e.g. in Looker) related to key operational metrics and performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze operational challenges through data and make specific recommendations for remediation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels.
- Hold a degree in Management, Information Systems, Human Resources or other business or engineering related subjects
- MBA is a plus
- Direct experience and knowledge of SDLC strongly preferred
- Project Management experience is a plus