Work with our Portfolio Companies.
Making your next career move? Check out the openings at our Portfolio Companies.
Phenom People is looking for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist II to join our Platform Integration Engineering team in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the procurement of IT-related products and services, including hardware, software, and services. This position will also be responsible for negotiating contracts and ensuring that all procurement activities are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in IT procurement. The candidate must have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a strong understanding of IT procurement processes and procedures.
• Develop and manage the procurement of IT-related products and services, including hardware, software, and services
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and suppliers
• Ensure that all procurement activities are in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Monitor and report on the performance of vendors and suppliers
• Maintain accurate records of all procurement activities
• Assist in the development of IT procurement strategies
• Provide support to other departments in the procurement process
• Identify cost-saving opportunities
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• At least 5 years of experience in IT procurement
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of IT procurement processes and procedures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?