Work with our Portfolio Companies.
Making your next career move? Check out the openings at our Portfolio Companies.
Phenom People is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner - Manager to join our team in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. This is a full-time position in the Human Resource department.
The HR Business Partner - Manager will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the organization. The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR team and will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of success. The candidate should have a strong understanding of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations. The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Proven working experience as an HR Business Partner
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong decision-making skills
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
· Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Competitive salary for a start-up
· Gain experience rapidly
· Work directly with executive team
· Fast-paced work environment
Something looks off?