Work with our Portfolio Companies.
Making your next career move? Check out the openings at our Portfolio Companies.
Phenom People is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our OGD department in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience managing complex projects. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of OGD projects.
• Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets
• Lead and manage project teams to ensure successful completion of projects
• Monitor project progress and ensure that all milestones are met
• Identify and resolve project issues
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• Ensure that all project deliverables are of the highest quality
• Develop and implement best practices for project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in project management
• Proven track record of successful project delivery
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience with project management tools and software
• Knowledge of OGD processes and technologies
● 5+ years of hands-on technical program management experience including designing solutions for enterprise environments
● Knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Software Development Life Cycles including Agile and Waterfall
● High-level understanding of Cloud Computing and hosted applications
● High-level consulting experience, both in terms of business processes and technical SaaS software setup
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues (and solutions) to diverse audiences
● Proven track record in delivering multiple complex software product implementations simultaneously
Nice To Have Skills
● Hands-on technical experience in integrations/data migrations/product provisioning etc.
● Experience with SSO, SSL, URL Structure, and SOAP UI/Testing Tools
● Experience in Talent Acquisition/Talent Management technology and processes
● Direct experience working with Agile SCRUM or Kanban teams
● Competitive compensation
● Fun & inclusive working environment
● Ability to work directly with Executive teams (internal and external)
● Making an impact on one of the fastest-growing HR-tech companies
Something looks off?