Sisense is looking for a motivated Security Risk and Compliance Analyst with a passion for Cybersecurity.You will help create and implement the overall security strategy to protect the firm and our customers.You will work in a fast-paced environment with professionals in our operations, development and business departments. Since cyber security is an ever changing and ever challenging field, you will need to stay abreast of new threats and through your experience propose solutions that reduce the impact of those risks. We are looking for a team player who is curious and eager to learn and expand their skill set.
- Lead security assessments and audits (both internal and external)
- Monitor and report on the implementation of enterprise information security and privacy controls
- Respond to customer/business partner security inquiries and assist with remediating findings in a timely manner
- Serve as a company representative for prospects, customers, and partners regarding security questionnaires, assessments, and audits.
- Operationalize policies and procedures to ensure effective risk mitigation and regulatory compliance while balancing operating efficiency
- Keep abreast of updates to regulations, frameworks, and client requirements (including GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, NIST, COBIT, federal and state regulations)
- Understand emerging threats that warrant additional controls
- Liaise with technical and business owners to implement necessary changes
- Provide security communication, awareness, and training for staff. Promote a culture of risk management and compliance throughout all levels
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated ability as an Information Security Risk Analyst or similar role
- Strong knowledge of third-party assessments, IT risk management, regulatory requirements and compliance and its overall business processes, controls and risk exposure
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC or similar certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of security frameworks - NIST CSF, COBIT
- Previous experience with GRC solutions - SAI360, Archer, OneTrust, ServiceNow, Drata, Vanta
- Strong knowledge and experience with operational risk management, covering the full lifecycle of activities, including risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring, and reporting
- Functional knowledge of security domains and information security industry standard and best practices
- Functional knowledge of security regulatory requirements (CCPA, GDPR, PCI, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27001, SOC 1/2)
- Demonstrated experience with controls definition, development, implementation and assessment
- Ability to identify and recommend tools, processes, and software to automate and continuously improve security and compliance practices
- A self-motivated person who can influence and drive cross-functional teams, promoting timely and effective communication
- Drive, determination and the ability to overcome roadblocks and initial objections.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Proven analytical abilities and using data/facts for decision-making
- Good organizational skills, proactive and self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and prioritize deliverables
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 700 employees with offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
For Colorado Candidates: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $100,000-$120,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
For New York and California Candidates: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $100,000-$120,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.