Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for managing the cloud infrastructure and services of our organization. This role involves ensuring the availability, performance, and scalability of cloud-based systems and applications. You will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure and services, ensuring high availability, performance, and security of cloud-based systems and applications. You will leverage automation, monitoring, and troubleshooting skills to maintain a reliable and scalable cloud environment for the organization.
Please pay attention to the working schedule: late shifts coverage, Monday-Friday (16 pm — 1 am Kyiv time). The position will also include shifts on Holidays with additional payment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners of our company’s success. - We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) and additional long weekends to all Sisensers.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance.
- We provide Sisensers with a sports reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental well-being.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.