As a Product Manager for our Commerce teams, you will lead the development and launch of our innovative solution for B2B customers. You will be responsible for defining the product strategy, roadmap, and features, as well as collaborating with engineers, designers, marketers, and sales teams to deliver value to our customers (and their customers).
You will develop a deep understanding of Yalo's customers’ pain points and opportunities (and their customers’) and become a reference, both internally and externally, for identifying those pains and opportunities and the best way to solve them in a way that delights customers.
As a product manager, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of what makes Yalo’s customers successful and how our Commerce products play a role in achieving their goals.
- Conduct market research and user feedback to identify customer needs, pain points, and opportunities.
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders, including executives, engineers, designers, marketers, sales teams, customers and partners.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog and user stories based on business goals and user value.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure the product requirements are clear, feasible, and aligned with the technical architecture.
- Manage the product development process from ideation to launch, using agile methodologies and best practices.
- Define and track the key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the product success and impact.
- Test and validate the product features and functionality with users and stakeholders, using various methods such as prototypes, beta testing, A/B testing, etc.
- Gather and analyze user feedback and data to identify insights and improvement opportunities.
- Continuously iterate and improve the product based on user feedback and data.
If you meet these qualifications, this is your role. Don't hesitate! We want you on the team!
- You have 4+ years of proven work experience in Product Management or as a startup founder
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of successful products throughout their lifecycle, working with agile methodology.
- You have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in data-based tools, infrastructure, and products.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives and can focus on driving impact in a fast paced & ambiguous environment.
- You’re a precise and effective communicator with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- You’re results oriented and you enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute and deliver on complex projects.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
The following skills and experience are a super plus:
- Your PM experience comes from a B2B enterprise SaaS background.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Experience with eCommerce. Bonus points if B2B eCommerce
- Experience with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry
What soft skills matter to us?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of leading by influence, not authority.
- Willingness to learn, move fast, and adapt quickly.
- High coachability and willingness to be part of a culture of candor and constant feedback.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen
At Yalo, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that embodies our core values: caring, initiative, excellence, and simplicity. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, where everyone's unique perspectives, experiences, and talents contribute to our collective success. As we embrace and respect our differences, we strive to create something extraordinary for the benefit of all.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to fairness and equality is a fundamental pillar of our company.
At Yalo, we uphold a culture of excellence. We constantly challenge ourselves to go above and beyond, delivering remarkable results and driving innovation. We encourage each team member to take initiative and make things happen, empowering them to bring their best ideas forward and contribute to our shared goals.