Zimperium® is an industry leader in enterprise mobile security, being the first and only company to provide a complete mobile threat defense system that offers real-time, on device world-class protection against both known and unknown next generation of advanced mobile cyberattacks and malware.
Our MTD and award-winning machine learning-based engine protects against device, network, phishing and application attacks for IOS, Android and Windows devices, using a non-intrusive approach to always protect privacy of users.
As Zimperium’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will inform and implement the operations strategy for our marketing team and own day-to-day marketing operations. You will work with the growth marketing team and leadership to analyze, orchestrate, and help execute marketing campaigns. By enabling data-driven decision-making across marketing and sales, your insights will contribute to optimizing lead generation and pipeline development. This is an opportunity to work with a collaborative and fun team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a high-growth company and an exciting corner of the cybersecurity space.
· Own and refine the marketing tech stack and data integrations.
· Build campaign automation; develop appropriate workflows, forms, and other automation, in support of the marketing team’s goals and objectives
· Provide analytics, reporting, and drive insight. Develop marketing dashboards and reports to track KPIs and measure program ROI.
· Build and implement automation for processing and passing leads to the sales development representatives (SDRs) and channel partner team
· Refine lead scoring and account scoring
· Collaborate on and optimize drip campaigns, nurture flows & automation rules in Pardot
· Manage data integrity and data compliance
· Work with Salesforce admins to ensure data is flowing consistently and accurately and to ensure data governance.
· Research and suggest new tools and solutions to better manage data and processes
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of experience in marketing ops
· 3-5 years experience with marketing automation technologies, preferably Pardot
· 3-5 years experience with CRM systems, preferably SFDC
· Experience understanding and leveraging data from multiple sources to build actionable insights
· Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage timelines with stakeholders
· Desire to seek constant improvements and growth
· Self-motivated and resourceful
· Experience with Salesloft, Drift, 6Sense, and BrightTalk
· Previous experience with multi-touch attribution models
· Experience in a B2B and/or cybersecurity technology organization